Digital Marketing Specialist
Stirista is a data-driven marketing agency that helps clients identify and advertise to their ideal customers across email, display, social, and other marketing channels. Our work has won industry recognition, including a DMA ECHO Award for the best retail campaign in North America, and our client roster includes Great Clips, Sprint, Tanger Outlets, and many others.
This position will be a part of our close knit–and slightly eccentric–San Antonio headquarters team. Our culture, which includes annual retreats (last years was to Las Vegas), occasional Wine Wednesdays, and, most importantly, Game of Thrones-style Stirista banners in the office, has earned Stirista a 2019 Best Places to Work award From Ad Age.
If you like sports, we have company softball, soccer, volleyball, and basketball teams, as well as a few ferocious ping pong players. And if you prefer sports of a more sedentary variety, we also have organized Friday night games of Age of Empires 2(although there has been a push to switch to a game that was made in the last decade).
We are looking for an independent and innovative digital marketing specialist to help us generate quality B2B leads for our sales team through paid digital ad campaigns, as well as SEO-optimized content. There are also opportunities to contribute to a number of exciting projects, including a complete redesign of our website.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of various marketing channels and campaigns
- Assisting with social media posting, moderating and engagement
- Helping to maintain our marketing calendar
- Measuring and optimizing our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and other tools
- Staying up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Maintaining a close relationship with the sales team and generating high-quality B2B leads
- Using a marketing automation platform to nurture and score leads
- Working with our data team to build email lists and using email marketing software to deploy emails
- Thorough knowledge of audience selection and ad execution on paid digital platforms, include Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Extensive knowledge of SEO, including the ability to generate content ideas that will rank and convert organic traffic into quality leads and on-page SEO
- The ability to work independently and problem solve
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Must live in the San Antonio area or be willing to relocate
- Experience with a marketing automation platform
- A 4-year college degree in Marketing, Internet Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communication, or PR; will consider others with relevant marketing skills.
- Experience with an SEO tool, such as SEMrush
- An understanding of effective lead-nurturing campaigns and lead scoring programs
- A thorough understand of lead generation, especially in the B2B space
- Experience working directly with B2B marketing
- Experience developing marketing content
If you are interested, please fill out the form on this page and email a cover letter, resume, and either a non-fiction writing sample or an article (about anything) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stirista is an equal opportunity employer.