Enterprise Sales Executive
Stirista is a data-driven marketing solutions company that helps clients identify and advertise to their ideal customers across email, display, social, and other marketing channels. Our work has won industry recognition, including a DMA ECHO Award for the best retail campaign in North America, and our client roster includes Great Clips, L’Oreal, Tanger Outlets, and many others.
This position will be a part of our close-knit and slightly eccentric–San Antonio headquarters team. Our culture, which includes annual retreats (last year was to Las Vegas), occasional Wine Wednesdays, and, most importantly, Game of Thrones-style Stirista banners in the office, has earned Stirista a 2019 Best Places to Work award from Ad Age.
If you like sports, we have company softball, soccer, volleyball, and basketball teams, as well as a few ferocious ping pong players. And if you prefer sports of a more sedentary variety, we also have organized Friday night games of Age of Empires 2 (although there has been a push to switch to a game that was made within the last decade).
We are looking for an independent-minded salesperson with a proven track record of landing and growing large, enterprise clients. We service both b2b as well as b2c companies. The ideal candidate would’ve worked previously with an agency, media company, or a data company to sell solutions in the $100k-$1MM range.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Hunting for large accounts within specified verticals
- Room for having own team underneath over time but must be willing to be an individual contributor
- Diligently entering and tracking opportunities in Salesforce (“I have my style” is usually not a great way to go about when it comes to tracking metrics)
- Traveling as and when needed to close accounts
- The ability to work independently and problem solve
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- An understanding of the sales pipeline
- Experience working with selling high dollar items
- Experience with solution selling/ customer-centric selling
- Experience working with national brands
- Previous digital & data sales experience highly preferred
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction.
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail.
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects.
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity.
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stirista is an equal opportunity employer.