Front End Developer
We are looking for a front-end web developer who can create visually appealing web sites to help clients navigate complex data sets. Our current web portal can be found at Access Suite
Someone who has a flair for user-friendly designs with a natural proclivity toward keeping up with best practices while maintaining own unique sense of design will make an ideal candidate. Please include links to your work if accessible online.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating wireframe and mock-ups and converting to HTML that can easily be used in .NET applications. Most of our applications are built in Microsoft technologies using .NET C#. Some clients do use PHP as well.
- Work requiring strong command of HTML and CSS.
- Contributing significantly as a part of cross-functional international teams to enable efficient and prompt responses to customer demand.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Graphic Design or relevant coursework
- 3+ years of experience in HTML/CSS
- Experience with wire-framing tools such as Balsamiq Mock-ups
- Experience with visual design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, or Sketch
- Good command over professional English.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Graphic Design or relevant coursework
- Experience managing design and development projects
- Defining usability objectives based on business objectives
- Ability to Identify milestones and goals in the development process
- Experience creating User Personas, User Stories, and User Flows, and information architecture.
- Working knowledge of C# and ASP.NET is a plus.
- Experience working with international/cross-cultural teams is highly valued.
Qualities we are looking for:
- A self-motivated, proactive problem solver who can multitask and establish priority of work.
- Organized and meticulous
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to explain technical concepts
- Ability to collaborate with designers, developers, engineers, and database architects to produce user-centred applications
If interested, please respond to email@example.com with an updated resume. Also, include the following points:
Years of experience:
Current Position & Location:
Stirista Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Novel Tech Park, 46/4, GB Palya,
Hosur Road, Bangalore 560068