Head of Digital Marketing
Location: Stirista HQ in San Antonio, TX (office) or Austin, TX (remote), or New York City, NY (WeWork).
Stirista is San Antonio’s premier data-driven marketing solutions company that compiles information on over 250 MM consumers and 30 MM businesses. Our goal is to provide audiences in a privacy-compliant manner to brands for better audience targeting. This position is for the head of our agency services to assist clients that want Stirista to manage omnichannel campaigns for them.
Stirista is ranked #13 among the best agencies to work for nationwide in AdAge.
What will you work on?
You will manage the team responsible for continued success in Stirista’s digital services, encompassing paid advertising (largely display and social).
This role will be highly focused on ensuring that we are setting up the campaigns correctly and reporting back to clients in a timely, effective manner. You will manage internal operations across teams with both online (social, search, display, etc.) and offline (email & direct mail) marketing focuses. You will consistently monitor campaign performance and recommend adjustments to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
To be successful in this role, you must maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of managed service fulfillment, including product offerings, processes, workflows, SLAs, and KPIs. You will work closely with operations and sales teams to drive superior campaign execution and results for customers.
Your goal: Manage and grow the Marketing Solutions/Agency Services of Stirista by delivering consistently great results on behalf of Stirista clients. This role is primarily managerial but will require operational and client-facing activities as well. Supporting sales teams will be paramount in ensuring success.
Required Technical Knowledge
- Facebook Campaign Management
- Display Campaign Management
- Google AdWords Certification (preferred)
- Familiarity with Email & Direct Mail Campaigns
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Tableau (preferred)
- File Transfer Protocols (FTP & sFTP)
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU’LL…
- Learn the high-level workings of the Digital Marketing Industry and understand where Stirista fits in the ecosystem
- Observe and participate in the day-to-day operations required for sustained growth in the industry
- Understand client reporting requirements and have the ability to generate ad hoc reporting
- Generate weekly performance reports for ongoing digital campaigns.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU’LL…
- Develop relationships with clients and partners that will continue to exemplify Stirista’s name in the Digital Marketing industry.
- Be directly involved with the crafting of Stirista Marketing Solutions proposals.
- Immersed in helping develop processes and procedures in the advancement of the Agency Services team
- Provide meaningful content and input for the ongoing upkeep of the Stirista.com website.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU’LL…
- Maintain knowledge of best practices and teach them to the rest of the team.
- Grow and expand in the types and sizes of the projects you will oversee.
- Monitor ongoing and upcoming campaigns each day. This primarily will be done by maintaining a shared document that lists the following:
- Campaign Checklist Details: Audience, Dates, Channels, Budgets
- Next Report Date
- Progress toward a goal (% Complete)
- The last date checked (this should be updated daily)
- Create a dashboard for real-time observation of ongoing campaigns. This will be sent at the end of the day and will include:
- Campaigns currently running
- Upcoming campaigns
- Optimizations suggested
- Create a monthly summary of all campaign activity
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org