This can either be a paid internship or satisfy credit requirements.You must be a sophomore, junior, senior, or a recent graduate to apply.
You can apply for either our technical Intern position or a business intern. Our interns get a chance to work on real client problems as well as provide building blocks for our new projects. You’ll be exposed to a series of tasks that will challenge not only your technical skills but also your critical thinking skills. If you’re only looking for a position where you fetch coffee, we won’t be a good fit!
For the Technical Intern (Software) position, we will consider:
- Strong JAVA or C# coding background.
- A love for databases. Experience with Oracle or the MSSQL is strongly preferred.
- Ability to build SQL queries. Familiarity with Stored Procedure even better.
You can also try your hand at the Intern (Networking) position. The requirements for this position are open-ended. We are looking for the guy or gal who others go to when there’s a networking issue or when a network printer just won’t connect to a remote desktop session.
For the Business Intern position, we will consider:
- Great writing and comprehension skills.
- Students who are driven and reliable.
- An understanding of technology (i.e. mouse and keyboard should be your best friends).
- Previous experience (school or elsewhere) writing for a general audience (i.e. beyond essays and literary papers) will be particularly useful.
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- Writing case studies
- Writing white papers
- Keep the website up to date
- Conduct interviews for our newsletter
- Social media updates and posting
You will be working alongside our marketing team to make sure you learn as much as possible, and keep in mind that any documents you write, you can put in your portfolio for future employments! This internship will run through Summer. Please include either a non-fiction writing sample or an article (about anything).
Stirista is an equal opportunity employer.