We are looking for an experienced web developer to assist our in-house development team for our client-facing web portal. We need someone with solid web development skills with previous experience working on client-facing websites. Most of our applications are built in Microsoft technologies using .NET C#. We will consider experience in other languages, provided you can show flexibility. Most of our applications utilize web services and APIs. But more than any particular language, we are looking for someone who is excited by technology and always looking to find the next great way to solve problems.
You’ll be working with a cross-cultural team that’s located in San Antonio, as well as various parts of India. Some of our vendors are located as far as Serbia.
Although an IT position, you’ll still be working at a marketing agency. This will test your people skills to the fullest. We are looking for individuals who are driven, reliable and have great IT and communication skills. In essence, someone with solid technical skills but with a creative mind and a friendly personality.
- Be self-motivated, a proactive problem solver who can multitask and establish priority of work.
- People skills
- Be organized and meticulous
- Be able to learn new concepts quickly
- Be able to easily explain technical concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant coursework
- 2+ years of .NET C# Experience (other experience will be considered)
- MS-SQL (2008 or higher) with experience with stored procedures
- strong knowledge of HTML/CSS
- experience working with web services/APIs
- Cloud Experience (Amazon or otherwise)
- Google BigQuery
- Database Optimization Experience
- Familiarity of Design Pattern
- Full-time Salaried Position
- Blue Cross Blue Shield healthcare after 3 months (employer pays 50%)
- 401K available after 3 months
Please e-mail Candice at email@example.com with your resume, salary expectations, and cover letter.
Stirista is an equal opportunity employer.