Product Marketing Manager
Position located in San Antonio, TX.
As Stirista’s Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the marketing, positioning, and knowledge management around our data, digital advertising, and martech products. While your position will be part of the Marketing Department, you will work closely with executives, product specialists, and other marketing team members to make sure the sales team has the product knowledge, positioning awareness, presentations, and other collateral they need to help drive revenue growth.
- Maintain a list and knowledge base of Stirista’s products, features, differentiators, and selling points
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to own and create strategies for effective outbound marketing campaigns to drive product sales
- Work with internal and external writers to produce lead-generation content to support product sales, including white papers, and be willing to host live events, such as webinars
- Creating effective sales-enablement materials, including sales collateral and presentations
- Conducting regular product training sessions with the sales and marketing teams
- Meet with product-development teams regularly to stay on top of new product features and updates
- Develop an expert understanding of the competition and target audience, and ways in which Stirista can differentiate in the marketplace
- Work with Client Services department to develop testimonials, case studies, and use cases with Stirista clients
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with people who have a variety of personality types and job roles, ranging from developers to executives and salespeople
- Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative in staying current with both Stirista products and industry and competitor trends
- Demonstrate best practices around writing presentations and sales collateral
- Understand and distill technical details into easily-understood concepts
- Able to bring scalable and sustainable order and organization to a fast-paced and dynamic product environment
- Write sales collateral and presentations and communicate concepts behind needed graphics to graphic design team
Preferred Education & Experience
- 3 years of marketing experience with at least 2 in a product marketing role
- Excellent Powerpoint skills
- Experience working on the vendor side of digital marketing, data, or martech preferred
- A portfolio containing writing samples of product presentations and sales collateral preferred
- A BA in marketing, business, or related field
Honored as an Ad Age Best Places to Work for two consecutive years, Stirista is a rapidly-growing marketing-solutions provider that helps clients grow their revenue through sophisticated marketing data, campaigns, and technology platforms. You will be joining at a transformational time, as Stirista recently accepted $10 million, much of which will go towards acquisitions and product development.
Benefits include 401k, vision, dental, and 50% medical.
- Travel requirements: Up to 10%
- Stirista is an equal opportunity employer
To Apply: Please email your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.