Sales Operations Manager
Location: Chicago, IL.
Stirista (www.Stirista.com) is a digital marketing, data, and technology company enabling leading brands to more effectively acquire & retain customers at scale. We are focused on creating highly targeted audiences and activating and deploying campaigns through our Omni-Channel platforms. With some of the most comprehensive real-time databases in the world, Stirista provides our customers with unique capabilities ensuring the right message, via the right channel is getting your company in front of the right people. Stirista is focused and well positioned to help both B2B and B2C marketers grow and retain customers.
Stirista is a 10 year-old well established, well-funded and profitable company focused on building a great culture and investing in the success of our colleagues. Recognized by AdAge as a “2020 Best Places to Work” and Inc. Magazine “Fastest Growing Companies in America”. The company recently received an infusion of growth capital from Wavecrest Ventures that will facilitate the company’s efforts in hiring uniquely talented professionals who can accelerate the growth of the company.
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for driving process improvement, data-driven insights, and collaboration across functional teams to increase sales performance. The Sales Operations Manager will serve as a key support to the CRO, CMO and CFO while also working closely with individual sales team members to support day-to-day sales execution & strategy. The role will also focus on leveraging sales enablement technologies and find best in class processes to increase revenue.
- Help the company make data driven decisions
- Manage, review and improve the sales forecasting process
- Sales process refinement, training, and enforcement
- Optimize and configure the sales stack: Salesforce, Pardot, Outreach, Clearbit, Calendly, GONG, LinkedIn and or similar technologies
- Lead a pipeline management program across sales and marketing to improve quality, volume and velocity of lead flow
- Define, implement and manage sales compensation plans
- 5+ years of experience building and managing sales operations
- Expert user of Salesforce
- Experience in fast-growing B2B SaaS company
- Project leadership and management experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, thriving in high pressure environments
- College Degree: Bachelor of Science, Economics, Business, MBA a plus
To Apply: Please send your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.