Senior .NET Developer
Looking for a Star Developer for our Bangalore office
Ability to communicate in clear professional English is absolutely essential.
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software/web applications that support business units or supporting functions involving Microsoft .NET framework and related technologies.
Most of our applications are built in Microsoft technologies using .NET C#. Some clients do use PHP as well.
- Work requiring strong command of C#, .NET framework, HTML and CSS.
- Contributing significantly as a part of cross-functional international teams to enable efficient and prompt responses to customer demand.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant coursework
- 8-10 years of experience in software development working with programming languages, database technologies and operating systems.
- Advanced Skills in ASP.Net, C#, MVC, WCF/Web Services and related web technology.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or above
- Web Programming Skills, E-Commerce, cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools – Git.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
- Able to contribute to a. Automation b. Causal analysis c. Develop shared/common solutions.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant coursework
- Experience in managing design and development projects
-Defining usability objectives based on business objectives
-Ability to Identify milestones and goals in the development process
-Experience creating User Personas, User Stories, and User Flows, and information architecture.
- Working knowledge of Core Java (Basics), Salesforce (basic), web-2-lead, Lead assignment rules, would be a plus.
- Experience working with international/cross-cultural teams is highly valued.
If this excites you, please send your resume to email@example.com