The Top 25 Data-Driven Marketing Tools to Boost ROI in 2018
Definition of Data-Driven Marketing
Data-driven marketing is simply the act of using data collected through consumer engagements with a website to make marketing decisions like creating relevant products, optimizing your website to match what your visitors want and them showing relevant ads and promotions in the future.
Answer the following:
- What will be your digital marketing business’ primary goal this year and the most effective method for achieving it?
- How are you planning to create more success for your online marketing strategy this year and beyond?
- Does data drive your decisions or do you rely on hunches and gut feelings?
According to data-driven marketing case studies like the 2017 Digital Marketing Survey, 70% of respondents said their primary goal was web traffic and 68% answered brand awareness.
Almost 70% of the survey respondents said that they must do better planning when it comes to their digital strategy. In addition, 44% of the organizations said they planned on training and improving their knowledge on the subject.
If you’re unsure, know that you’re not alone. Another study found that one-third of B2B marketers say they weren’t clear as to which digital marketing approach had the most positive impact on revenue. Luckily, we recently published an article on 7 actionable data-driven marketing examples you can apply right now to begin making business decisions.
Today, let’s explore the “Top 25 Data-Driven Marketing Tools” that you can use to enhance your digital marketing campaigns. Including:
- The names of CEOs of data-driven marketing companies with their embedded LinkedIn URLs
- Monthly visitor reports
Here are the top 25 (and best) data-driven marketing tools and companies that can help boost your ROI in 2018 & beyond:
- Experimentation and personalization
- Fast, scalable, secure and intuitive interface.
- Easy to make data-driven marketing decisions
- Documentation, webinars, 24/7 world-class customer support and forum support.
- Class one integration with your analytic platforms, tag managers, CMS, third-party data and others.
- Visual editor without coding
- In Testing: MultiPage, A/B and Split URL, mobile app and mobile site
- Audience targeting options:
- Data export
- Preview mode
- Campaign schedule
- Stats engine
- Behavioral targeting
- Generates real-time ROI.
- Free for 30 days. No credit card required.
- Enterprise features and Pricing plan.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Dan Siroker
Monthly visitors: 616,110
Google Analytics is the trendiest web analytics platform that uses big data technology to track website behavior. It reports visitors activity like how they engage with your contents, amount of traffic a specific page gets, average time spent on site, bounce rates, e-commerce sales, and can even recognize your most profitable online marketing channels.
The vast majority of marketing teams across the globe uses Google Analytics as a foundation for their data-driven marketing strategy. In fact, Progressive used Google Analytics to improve their mobile app experience which resulted to $2 billion in written premiums in a single year. According to Marketing Land, about 30–50 million websites use the Google Analytics tools. With more than 12 years in business and being free of charge, Google Analytics continues to be a valuable business tool.
Suppose, for instance, that you are airplane pilot and web analytics is the cockpit control panel. The dashboard displays information about how the airplane is flying and what optimization will be needed. It asks about your mileage, how long you have been flying, about the engine’s efficiency and how much fuel is in your fuel tank.
Google Analytics is like your airplane dashboard that tracks and reports on your website working efficiently and effectively.
About the website traffic:
It’s a freemium web data analytics service presented by Google. It’s completely free for all internet data analysis with an easy dashboard and simple interface. Also, its interface provides many free web research tools for Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), including a wide layout for B2B Data-Driven Marketers and for small businesses.
- Real-time traffic reports, including:
- The number of people
- Geographic locations
- Keywords, referrals, and conversions on your site.
- It also features an integration with AdWords, which a digital marketer can easily track landing page quality and conversions.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Sundar Pichai
Monthly visitors: 2,202,806,160
What are the Best B2B Lead Generation Strategies and tools?
70% top B2B marketing challenges are generating more leads and improving the value of those leads.
How Scout Can Help
With a total number of 467 million users, LinkedIn is the world’s largest social network for working professionals, making it a lucrative source of information for B2B marketers’ prospecting and lead generation efforts. However, LinkedIn’s limitations, such as their InMail restrictions and lack of access to users real-time, current contact information, can sometimes lead to frustrating dead ends.
Scout resolves this issue by:
- Leveraging LinkedIn’s huge user database for B2B lead generation, and
- Using its plug-in, Scout accesses its real-time extensive database, you pay only for triple-verified, current professional contact information (email, phone and postal) for your prospects without adding them as LinkedIn connections.
- All you need to get started is a LinkedIn account, Google Chrome, and the Scout Extension.
Once you add the Scout extension to Chrome, you can search and add as many contacts you want from the “Add” button visible against the prospect’s or company’s name.
Create and add as many contacts as you want to one or many lists in the Scout dialogue box found at the bottom of the page.
There’s no limit to adding contacts or creating lists. This allows you to organize and segment your audience in the way that works best for you.
Scout is just one part of a set of tools offered by Stirista, a data-driven marketing agency that specializes in creating custom audience segments and executing campaigns via digital, email, and social channels.
- Gain full access to the power of Stirista’s 30 million B2B contacts.
- Triple-verified contacts save you both time and money.
- Email your contacts directly without the need for third-party vendors.
- All Scout subscribers get FREE: Stirista Access, the powerful online data management, and marketing tool.
Pricing: Free 14-day trial includes 25 triple-verified contacts.
* All data used by Scout is run through three thorough processes: An SMTP check, an MX lookup and a correction of syntax errors.
Subscriptions: (Priced per month)
Subscription plans are monthly based, so you can subscribe or unsubscribe at any time and at your convenience.
- Explorer: $39.99
- Bronze: $79.99
- Silver: $149.99
Plus 9% bonus credit.
- Gold: $249.99
Plus 23% bonus credit.
- Platinum: $499.99
Plus 37% bonus credit.
Custom Credit plans are available for those who like to pay as they go. Custom credit quantities are one-time, bulk credit purchases at the standard credit purchase rate (1,000 credits = $10.00). These credits do not expire and do not provide any volume discounts or automatic replenishment.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Ajay Gupta
Monthly visitors: 27,870
Do you know how Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Tools turn your visitors into leads in B2B Marketing?
B2B Marketers struggle to convert leads. Whoisvisiting is a data-driven marketing CRO tool that increases your ROI by understanding which of your marketing campaign channels is steering the highest number of companies to your website.
Email addresses, telephone numbers, and other contact information are examples of what you can measure with this analytical tool by tracking B2B visitors. The competitive advantage for you is the ability to find out who the ‘real’ visitors are on your site. The visitors become ‘real identities’ instead of numbers, which helps identify their interests and allows you the ability to contact them to seal the deal.
This is one of the fastest growing data-driven marketing trends in 2018 and beyond, especially for B2B and SaaS companies; having the ability to know the actual companies visiting your website, then using that data to find out how your product and service can relevant to those companies. Consequently, case studies, whitepapers, articles, and brochures can then be created addressing how your products can be used to solve a common problem a particular company (that frequently visits your website) is facing. Armed with these resources, your sales team can begin having meaningful conversations with prospects. From the prospects point of view, this feels like you know exactly what they are going through which could lead to a closed deal. That is the power of data-driven marketing.
- Integrates with Salesforce and other CRM tools.
- Custom trigger data reports allow you to identify and get notifications of your website’s real-time visitors.
- Customer support via email, live chat and agency partners.
Pricing: 14 days free trial for any plan.
- Up to 200 Unique Visitors Tracking $49 per month
- Up to 1000 Unique Visitors Tracking $69 per month
- Up to 5000 Unique Visitors Tracking $99 per month
- Up to 10,000 Unique Visitors Tracking $149 per month
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Nick Timms
Monthly visitors: 119,100
5. Crazy Egg
Have you learned about heat mapping? And which heat mapping tools are most convenient for your website?
A heat map is a two-dimensional graphical representation of data in the form of a map or diagram in which the values of data are illustrated by different colors.
Crazy Egg has been in business 14 years and serves more than 100,000 customers. This robust heat mapping tool shows you how users scroll and click through your website, as well as calculates pages viewed and clicked, and tabs and links clicked, providing you with the most relevant glimpse of what is and what’s not gaining the attention of your website’s visitors. It’s a great tool for visualizing web activity and analysis data.
- Easy to set-up for high-ROI change.
- Overlay Tool shows different results from Google Analytics.
- Uses Confetti Tool for both mobile and full websites.
Pricing: 30 days free trial for all plans.
Subscriptions: (All paid annually)
- Basic $9 per month 10,000 visits, 10 active pages, and daily reports.
- Standard $19 per month 25,000 visits, 20 active pages, and daily reports.
- Plus $49 per month 100,000 visits, 50 active pages, and hourly reports.
- Pro $99 per month 250,000 visits, 100 active pages, and hourly reports.
Co-Founder: Neil Patel
Monthly visitors: 947,700
The most powerful way to extend your reach to your target audience without relying on paid media is by influence marketing and outreach because influencers are a great source of audiences.
BuzzSumo can analyze the key influencers’ ideas for your Content Marketing strategy.
- Do you want to figure out which online outlets or influencers are getting the most traction in your space?
Look to BuzzSumo for analytics-driven insights:
- Use the “Influencers Search Tools” to search the key influencers in any topic, area or place.
- Filter and follow influencers by the “Analyze and Follow Influencers” button.
- Export Influencers data help to export detail analysis data as a CSV or Excel file.
- You have two options to search: “Keyword” or “Domain.”
BuzzSumo offers a search option for finding backlinks. The Backlinks tool illustrates which websites are linking to top content by keyword.
- Search options for finding backlinks.
- Easy to understand for customer content curation.
- Simple to find the best topic for your niche audience.
- Filter by Influencers and brands
- Performance tracker
- Social media analyzer
- Link to Buzzsumo Google Chrome Extension
Pricing: Free for five searches.
- A 14-day free trial period for all paid plans. (No credit required during the free trial period.)
Subscriptions: (Paid monthly or annually)
All plans include unlimited searches, plus:
- Pro $79 – 5 alerts and 5K mentions.
- Plus $139 – 10 alerts, 10K mentions and question analyzer.
- Large $239 – 30 alerts, 20K mentions, question & Facebook analyzers.
- Enterprise $499+ 50+ alerts, question & Facebook analyzers; plus 5
- (customer tailored plan) years of data search capabilities
HubSpot started in 2005 and today has more than 30,000 plus customers in 90 countries, as well as 3,400 agency partners. Offering paying customers 24/7 live chat, community support, phone and email support, HubSpot offers a one-stop-shop approach with content marketing management, social media marketing, landing pages, search engine optimization (SEO) and web analytics.
- Create personalized landing pages, message-scheduling, social-media analytics, emails and more.
- Using its paid Marketing software, you can utilize these tools:
- Blogging: Blog SEO recommendations and analytics, integrated social publishing and mobile optimization to attract leads to your site.
- Analytics: Measure your ROI.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): An easy way to your prospect can find your website.
- Social media: Keep happy your customer on Social web
- Lead management: Manage lead profile for every marketing channel in one tie
- Landing pages: Build A/B test landing pages, includes forms, social media marketing, and email marketing campaign
- Calls-to-Action (CTAs): Without any technical or design skill, you can build smart A/B testing of CTAs and drive leads through the funnel.
- Integrates with SalesForce.
- Link: HubSpot chrome extension.
Pricing: There are three main tools:
- CRM hub: Completely Free forever
- Sales hub: Free and paid monthly subscription options.
- Starter $50 per month one (1) user included.
- Professional $400 per month five (5) users included.
- Marketing hub: Free and paid subscription options.
- Starter $50 per month.
- Basic Starting at $200 per month (billed annually)
- Professional Starting at $800 per month (billed annually)
- Enterprise Starting at $2,400 per month (billed annually)
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Brian Halligan
Monthly visitors: 34,722,300
Curata has more than 20 years of saving time and energy for so many B2B, B2C as well as small, medium and large businesses and enterprises. Curata allows you to create the right content for the right people at the right time.
- Curata’s Content Marketing platform has a role in optimizing supply chain optimization and enables insight into content ROI.
- The main components of Curata CMP include strategy, production, and analysis.
- Editorial calendar and workflow allow you to optimize streamline content planning and creation.
- Analytics function can help you visualize what content is ideal for social sharing, leads generated, pipeline touched and fix specific content to influence and increase ROI.
- Optimize the best contributor authors.
- 24/7 customer service includes knowledge base, online and phone support; and video tutorials.
- Integrates with CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and more), Eloqua, Marketo, MailChimp, social media and Google Analytics.
Pricing: No credit card required during free trial.
Subscriptions: (Priced per month)
- Basic $499
- Professional $667
- Enterprise $999
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Pawan Deshpande
Monthly visitors: 357,540
9. and 10. Hemingway Editor and Grammarly
Learn how can “Readability” scores help your Content Marketing strategy. Here’s how the combination of these two tools can help boost your content ROI.
Every time I open my laptop, both Hemingway Editor and Grammarly are my go-to resources. I always run content through both tools to improve grammar and readability. However, both have different goals. Here are the main advantages of each.
When you copy and paste your content on a Hemingway editorial tool, it illustrates your writing boldly and clearly with blocks of color that you can hover over, which will give you suggestions to help improve your content. By checking the readability score, you can infer that the reader can easily read your content if it scores grades 6 through 9.
Grammarly is a free proofreading, grammar and spell checker.
Grammarly Premium is a paid upgrade that offers its users additional services.
- Scores a document’s readability.
- It’s easy to use.
- For instance, you could paste 75,000 words of content into the editor function, which analyzes it in seconds.
- Free and easy to use.
- Free Grammarly Chrome Extension
- Features more than 400 advanced rules before delivering your content’s grammar, spelling and punctuation errors, as well as style, sentence structure and citation suggestions. Includes a plagiarism detector.
- Technical support via email, Q&A resource, and community support.
- $19.99 downloadable app for both Mac and PC. Includes free upgrades.
- Free (basic proofreading, grammar, and spell checker)
- $29.95 per month
- 98 per month (billed as one quarterly payment of $59.95.)
- $11.66 per month (billed as one annual payment of $139.95.)
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Brad Hoover
Monthly visitors: 5,419,08
In digital data-driven marketing:
Social media (12%), email marketing (13%) and SEO (14%) are the three best lead sources for B2B companies. LinkedIn itself is generating 80% lead for B2B marketers through social media from 500 million members. An automated lead generation and sales prospecting tool could save innumerable hours of prospects research and follow-ups.
LeadFuze helps B2B companies discover new leads and have more sales conversations automatically.
- Click on Search “Lead” and response to industry, employee size, role, keywords, etc.
- Fuzebot is LeadFuze’s automated lead generation tool that adds leads daily to its personas.
- Finds thousands of emails of leads by your requirements. Plus, the emails are double-verified.
- You could search by people contact and by importing a list in CSV and use “Blacklist” to ignore any company or email.
- LeadFuze has drip email campaign features that allow you to connect with your end-users personally.
- Through cold email automation, you can scale the outbound automated lead generation.
- It’s an automatic email in one platform.
- Both “Sequence” and “Scheduling” feathers allow creating an email to send to leads automatically only for paid users.
- The “Reporting” feathers provide a comprehensive insight on click-through rates.
- Lead interaction track, report, and details on your split test emails.
- LeadFuze has integrations with Hubspot, Close.io, Pipedrive, SalesForce, Zapier, IMAP and Gmail.
Pricing: Free trial: 25 leads per month (without credit card information)
Subscriptions: (Priced per month)
- Generate: $299
- Automate $399
- Dominate $499
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Justin McGill
Monthly visitors: 126,180
Everyone has a major challenge in getting an audience to completely and accurately fill out the forms, especially on mobile, due to the small screen and keyboard size. That’s why LinkedIn created “Lead Gen Forms,” an apex data-driven marketing tool, which allows you to collect high-quality leads instantly. For LinkedIn members, the form will already have information filled in.
- To start using Lead Gen Forms, sign in to “Campaign Manager” and create a new Sponsored Content campaign and follow the steps indicated.
- Lead Gen Forms can be attached to new Sponsored Content or Sponsored InMail campaigns when you select the campaign objective of “Collect leads using LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms” when creating the campaign workflow.
- Once the content or campaign has been created, Linkedin members who click on your LinkedIn profile can click on a Call-to-Action (CTA), such as download an eBook or sign for your webinar.
- When clicking on an advertisement, a person could be able to see a form that has been filled with professional information from their LinkedIn profile, including their name, contact info, company, job title, seniority and so on.
- Anyone could instantly send you their information with a single click and without having to manually type anything.
- The Lead Gen Forms will be exact and detailed, as people tend to keep their profiles updated.
- When someone submits a form, they automatically see a custom thank you page that connects to your eBooks, websites, or other destination you specify.
- Click on “Campaign Manager” to download the lead information.
- Manage the lead in the CRM or Marketing automation of your choice.
- Analyze the report of ROI, cost per leads and your leads from completion rate.
Minimum costs for programmatic buying of self-service ads through LinkedIn’s Campaign Manager:
- $10 daily budget per campaign.
- $10 total budget per campaign (an optional feature for Sponsored Content).
- $2 minimum bid (for CPC or CPM).
Note: The minimum CPC or CPM bid for Sponsored Content varies upon the targeted audience.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Jeff Weiner
Monthly visitors: 129,576,870
As a Data Research Analyst of Stirista, I must search leads and rely on LinkedIn and other prospecting tools that offer validated contact data. Since Rapportive was acquired by LinkedIn, the tool brings only LinkedIn profiles to Gmail.
- Which lead generation tools help to verify email addresses or Invalid addresses?
- How are you able to verify someone’s identity and to see LinkedIn as you reach out them?
- Your Gmail inbox can become a dominant LinkedIn Lead generation and sales prospecting tool by using which tools?
Rapportive is a prospect’s email add-on that displays LinkedIn information about leads right in your inbox. And its advantageous social CRM tools let you manage customer data and interaction.
- Start by installing the free add-on for Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Check your regular email, find out who are the most important people in your business, or enter an email after searching other tools.
- The tools help you to show full LinkedIn profile, including job title, position, where they are located, and shared connections with a common interest.
- You could find out if this person’s email is valid or invalid and easily send emails.
- Identifies the right person.
- Creates verified email list.
- Cost effective.
- Easy to use.
- For all users – beginners to advanced.
Co-Founder: Rahul Vohra
Monthly visitors: 265,440
Buffer is an invaluable online marketing tool that is user-friendly and allows for social media scheduling and a handy reporting tool. Anyone can use Buffer regardless of their social media skills or experience. For 20 years, Buffer is serving 3+ million people focusing on simplicity of design to help to reach social audiences!
- Allow you to schedule social media posts, distribute and access analysis.
- All posts scheduled post from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram can easily be viewed by the Content tab.
- Using multi-media extensions, you could optimize video and images for different social platforms.
- Drag and drop posts to reorder and prevent duplication from scheduling the same post twice.
- The Buffer browser extension feature “Power Scheduler” that makes it easier to schedule many social posts across separate times and social accounts.
- Perfect size Image with Pablo.
- Digital Branding.
- Effortless content optimization and analysis of post and a smarter way to share on social networks.
- iPhone & iPad App, Android App, and Browser Extension
Tiered structure based on Individual or Teams and Agencies.
(Priced per month)
- Individual Free
- Awesome $10 (option for 7-day free trial)
Teams and Agencies:
- Small $99 (option for 14-day free trial)
- Medium $199 (option for 14-day free trial)
- Large $399 (option for 14-day free trial)
- Plus, customized enterprise plans
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Joel Gascoigne
Monthly visitors: 8,003,040
Oktopost is a social media management platform specifically designed and focused on B2B Marketing. With Oktopost, your marketing campaign can reach multiple social media platforms from a single place. Furthermore, it tracks each lead generated and provides analytics help you understand which networks, profiles, and posts are most effective.
- Manage as many campaigns as you like, and see right away the posts and how many clicks and comments they’ve received. Plus, you can see published or unpublished posts.
- Manage the sharing of your content on LinkedIn Groups and Facebook pages.
- Click on a post to see its schedule on the campaign calendar,
- Find out which post and groups are creating more visitors that are more likely to convert into more leads.
- Know which groups pay more attention.
- Easily access an inbound traffic generation report, as well as other marketing KPIs, such as the number of lead conversions and comments on your posts.
Inbound leads that generated from campaigns are tracked to their campaign or origin.
- Leads can easily be synchronized with your CRM to capture the details leads wise information.
- Measure the true ROI of social media.
- The social Inbox scales the private LinkedIn group for comments on your post, and alert you in the unread comments.
- Outstanding Integration with Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, Bit.ly, and GoToWebinar.
- Oktopost Google Chrome extension
Pricing: Free 30-day trial (No credit card information required)
Subscriptions: (Priced per month)
- Starter Plan $49
- Marketing Plan $119
- Business Plan starts at $249
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Daniel Kushner
Monthly visitors: 1,230
Digital Marketers should know how visual content stimulates online growth and engagement as well as the power of an attractive image of a social media marketing campaign. With more than 10 million users worldwide, Canva allows you to create quality social media images with an easy ‘drag and drop’ interface you can utilize without having to learn design!
- Easy to use for beginners.
- Layouts and templates are prefabricated and customizable.
- Create social media banners and posts, covers for documents, advertisement banners, invitations, greeting cards, photo collages, infographics, eBooks, book covers, music album covers, marketing fliers, posters, restaurant menus and more.
- Integrate with the stock photo bank.
- Easy to customize your own photos.
- Export to PDF.
- iPhone and iPad app as well as the Canva Google Chrome Extension
Canva for Work
- $9.95 (per user) paid annually
- $12.95 (per user) paid annually
- For teams with 30 or more members, call to set up a customizable plan.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Melanie Perkins
Monthly visitors: 3,570
Bitly has been in business 10 years and has millions of users, including more than half of the Fortune 500. This tool shortens URLs, allowing tracking, sharing and managing your favorite links from around the internet. The short URL can be used in SMS, text messages, Twitter, email campaigns and in presentations.
After logging in to Bitly, easily customize content length link to share on various social media platforms like Twitter. After creating a custom link, you can analyze social media traffic by selecting “View Stats” or “Copy and Paste” the URL into a new tab.
See the Traffic report on your link, location, and the referrers. Advanced features of Bitly provide branded domain information, audience insights and mobile-friendly links, which optimize marketing efforts and click analytics.
- Excellent customer service via email, phone, and training, as well as training support for vendors.
- Ease of use.
- Create and track custom links and analyses.
- Effortless to schedule posts.
- Enterprise Pricing: available for small, medium and large organizations.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Mark Josephson
Monthly visitors: 26,932,350
MailChimp has been in business 16 years and has more than 15 million people and companies as users. It’s is one of the most favored marketing automation platforms and also serves as an email marketing service provider with more than 80% of B2B and B2C marketers are using these tools for email marketing strategy.
- The e-Commerce integration of MailChimp is most popular and with WordPress, Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, PrestaShop and other platforms.
- Connecting your store to this tool allows you to:
- Create a targeted audience campaign
- Provide automated product follow-ups
- Send personalized order notifications
- Customer support via email, live chat, videos, and tutorials.
- The Capterra market scores 100 out of 100 points.
- MailChimp Google Chrome Extension
Pricing: Free if you have 2,000 subscribers or fewer. (Send up to 12,000 emails per month)
Subscriptions: (Priced per month)
- Growing Business $10
- Pro Marketer $199
(for high volume senders)
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Ben Chestnut
Monthly visitors: 101,482,350
19. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is a promising email marketing tool for small businesses and nonprofits. It is used by more than 650,000 people around the world.
Create a personal connection and relationships that keep customers coming back by question-answering and creating a marketing strategy.
- Your customers can get products and services, including:
- Email newsletters
- Surveys, events
- Facebook promotions
- Online listings and more.
- You also can:
- Manage your email lists, contacts, and email templates.
- Have access to built-in social media sharing tools, easy tracking and reporting, and an image library.
- Built-in templates for emails.
- Apps plug and Integration for Online Marketing.
- The Capterra market scores 72 out of 100 points.
- Customer support via live chat and email, as well as community support.
- Constant Contact Google Chrome Extension
- Mobile app available
Pricing: Free 60-day trial (no credit card required)
Subscriptions: (Priced per month)
Depending on list size:
- $20 (basic email) – up to 500 on list
- $45 (email plus) – up to 500 on list
- Enterprise (custom)
For lists of more than 50,000 (both basic email and email plus)
Additional savings for 6 or 12 months prepayment. Also, special discounts for nonprofit organizations, franchises, and associations.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Gail F. Goodman
Monthly visitors: 39,772,800
VerticalResponse has been in business more than 16 years and has more than 1 million satisfied customers. It’s one of the most popular tools that can help you integrate your email marketing with your social media marketing on every device.
- You can run email and social media from one account.
- The tool is easy to use for beginners – self-service email marketing, online surveys and direct mail service.
- Automatically resized templates that are responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Create a smart automated campaign by using the marketing automation tools.
- Can make a great first impression on your website traffic by adding a sign-up form or sharing a link to the form on social media.
- Customer support via phone, live chat and email.
- The Capterra market scores 71 out of 100 points.
- Integrated with some third-party lead generation software, such as ZenDesk, Google Docs, OptinMonster, SalesForce, etc.
Pricing: Free. (No credit card required)
Send 4,000 emails per month to up to 300 contacts for free.
Subscriptions: (Priced per month and based on email list size)
- Basic starting at $11
- Pro starting at $16
- Pro plus starting at $196
- Pay-as-you-go and high-volume discounts also available.
- Also discounts for non-profits.
- Plus, annual and semi-annual discount options available at checkout.
Founder and CEO: Janine Popick
Monthly visitors: 2,283,960
21. Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor has been in business more than 13 years of business and serves more than 2 million marketers at 200,000 companies around the world. This tool is
is another simple yet powerful email marketing and automation application that helps businesses runs successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Enables designers to create, send, manage and track branded emails.
- The tool’s technology can help solve complex problems simply.
- Using the template builder, create a free HTML email template in less than 60 seconds.
- Based on behavior and actions for different contacts, you could create different campaigns by using their ‘drag-and-drop’ builder, visual (customer) journey designer, creative marketing strategies and real-time performance metrics.
- To customize every message, the tool connects seamlessly to hundreds of pre-built apps and integrations, including Shopify, SalesForce, and others.
- The Capterra market score is 71 out of 100 points.
- Customer service support is available for 24/7 via email.
- Strong support forums and phone support are available for Premier customers.
Subscriptions: (Priced per month)
- Basic $9
- Unlimited $29
- Premier $149
- Advanced option available for customization
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Alex Bard
Monthly visitors: 946,830
In Search Engine Optimization (SEO), page loading time refers to the time to fully display a single page to your website (not the full site).
Google PageSpeed Insights is a powerful and free site loading checker tool that determines the time to display a page for mobile and desktop. According to a Hubspot survey, the ideal page loading time should be less than 1.5 seconds. If the page loading time increased from 0.4 to 0.9s, it decreases the traffic and the revenue of investment (ROI) by 20%.
- Google uses algorithms to determine page load time that results in search engine rankings.
- Enter the page URL on “Google PageSpeed Insights” and see the results both for mobile and desktop user-agent.
- Fix the speed problems with its suggestions.
- Illustrates loading time as either “Good,” “Needs work” or “Poor.”
- Better manage your website’s bounce rate.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Sundar Pichai
Monthly visitors: 2,202,801,360
Google is important for online marketing and search engine optimization (SEO). Most people rely solely on Google for search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Google Search Console is an indispensable set of tools and resources that help you create and maintain Google-friendly websites and mobile apps. Begin by simply adding your website or mobile app and click on “Add a Property.”
- It’s an invaluable monitoring system of website performance in the Google search index.
- Create sitemaps, robots.txt and other things in the Google Search Console.
- By adding the tools, you will be able to analyze all positive or negative data of your website and mobile apps.
- Informs you of malware attack information by messaging. You can see how and why your site has been attacked by a penguin and panda.
- Discover 404 errors, duplicate/missing HTML elements, and pages blocked on your website.
- Search traffic, search appearance, crawl data report and technical status updates are included.
- Gauges the performance of your keywords.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Sundar Pichai
Monthly visitors: 2,202,802,320
As you know, links are the revenue-generators of the internet, and effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO) relies on it.
Are you looking for link strategies and ideas of your competitors? Do you want inbound links from high page rank sites? What is an Online Marketing tool best for Link Research & Backlink Checking?
The unique answer is Open Site Explorer, a Moz tool that provides the opportunity to create an SEO friendly inbound link profile.
- Research backlinks
- Find link-building opportunities.
- Measure your domain rank, which is an SEO metric.
- Discover potentially broken links.
- The tools tell you about Dofollow and Nofollow Link.
- Find out who links to competitors.
Pricing: Free (for three URLs)
Subscriptions: (Priced per month)
- Standard $99
- Medium $149
- Large $249
- Premium $599
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Sarah Bird
Monthly visitors: 12,571,830
There are mainly three key factors in SEO: keyword research, content marketing, and link building.
SEMrush is a data-driven marketing SEO keyword research tools, which can be a leading competitive tool in your digital marketing arsenal. Simply enter your domain into the main search box to see the organic search traffic number and paid traffic, total backlinks and your organic top keywords. You also can find your company’s main organic competitors here and even a competitive positioning map to see how you compare to your competitors.
- Find competitors most profitable keywords.
- Link building ideas and strategies.
- Find the best long tail keywords
- Rank keyword difficulties and receive helpful suggestions.
- Find competitors’ top performing content.
- Conduct an SEO audit of the website on which you are currently working.
- Generate an SEO report if you are working with clients and need to report back to them.
- Exporting analysis report in PDF.
- Comparison of three domains.
- Monitor changes in search engine ranking positions.
- Easy to create branded SEO reports
Pricing: Free for 30 days. (Credit card required)
Subscriptions: (Priced per month)
- Pro $99.95
- Guru $199.95
- Business $399.95
- Customized plans and Enterprise options also available.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Oleg Shchegolev
Monthly visitors: 8,321,010
Which online marketing tools has your business found most effective? Are there any tools that we have forgotten that you think belong on the list? Do you have any data-driven marketing examples you can share? Share it with us on Facebook or Twitter.
All Pricing: as of Dec. 1, 2017.
Contact us to learn how Stirista’s data, digital advertising, and email campaigns can fuel your company’s growth.