Stirista (www.Stirista.com) is a digital marketing, data, and technology company enabling leading brands to more effectively acquire & retain customers at scale. We are focused on creating highly targeted audiences and activating and deploying campaigns through our Omni-Channel platforms. With some of the most comprehensive real-time databases globally, Stirista provides our customers with unique capabilities ensuring the right message via the right channel is getting your company in front of the right people. Stirista is focused and well-positioned to help both B2B and B2C marketers grow and retain customers.
Stirista is a 10-year-old well established, well-funded and profitable company focused on building a great culture and investing in the success of our colleagues. Recognized by AdAge as a “2020 Best Places to Work” and Inc. Magazine “Fastest Growing Companies in America”. The company recently received an infusion of growth capital from Wavecrest Ventures that will facilitate the company’s efforts in hiring uniquely talented professionals who can accelerate the company’s growth.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience working within a Marketing team. We are looking for someone with Product Marketing and B2B SEO experience. The Marketing Consultant will serve a vital function at Stirista, creating B2B SEO programs that drive results using technical, content, onsite, and offsite SEO components. You should also have an in-depth knowledge of target markets and how to best introduce and position our solutions into new and existing businesses and transfer that knowledge to the sales team.
- B2B SEO campaign experience in planning, executing, measuring, and optimizing
- Stay on top of the market and competitive trends to maintain firsthand knowledge of how to position products
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools and materials that support the selling process of our products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the go-to-market plans
- Market intelligence – be the expert on our buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria
- Managing the lead generation and prospect nurturing campaigns while working closely with your colleagues on the Lead Gen team
- B2B SEO/SEM experience
- Manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
- Perform ongoing keyword research, including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Direct B2B SEO experience
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Very strong communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with cross-functional teams and third parties
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation software
This position will report to the Product Marketing Manager
This position is based in San Antonio, TX
Job Type: Full-time