Stirista (www.Stirista.com) is a digital marketing, data, and technology company enabling leading brands to more effectively acquire & retain customers at scale. We are focused on creating highly targeted audiences and activating and deploying campaigns through our Omni-Channel platforms. With some of the most comprehensive real-time databases globally, Stirista provides our customers with unique capabilities ensuring the right message via the right channel is getting your company in front of the right people. Stirista is focused and well-positioned to help both B2B and B2C marketers grow and retain customers.
Stirista is a 10-year-old well established, well-funded and profitable company focused on building a great culture and investing in the success of our colleagues. Recognized by AdAge as a “2020 Best Places to Work” and Inc. Magazine “Fastest Growing Companies in America”. The company recently received an infusion of growth capital from Wavecrest Ventures that will facilitate the company’s efforts in hiring uniquely talented professionals who can accelerate the company’s growth.
- Keep all departments on time and on task
- Information gathering so that marketing can effectively communicate and partner with all teams across the organization
- Develop timelines and workback plans and keep all team members abreast of changes
- Manage and enforce due dates and timely delivery of marketing materials
- Information gathering across teams and to include competitive analysis
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Fluency in excel, marketing terms, language, and experience in creating and enforcing timelines
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing either in an agency setting or client-side
- Ability to work across departments and be an excellent communicator
- This position will report to the VP of Marketing
This position is based in San Antonio, TX
Job Type: Full-time