Director of Demand Generation
Stirista is San Antonio’s premier data-driven marketing solutions company that compiles information on over 250 MM consumers and 30 MM businesses. Our goal is to provide audiences in a privacy-compliant manner to brands for better audience targeting. This position is for someone who is interested in slicing and dicing data meaningfully but isn’t afraid of some human communication either. Stirista ranked #13 in Ad Age’s Best Places to Work in 2019.
JOB ROLE SUMMARY
As Director of Demand Generation at Stirista, you will be responsible for all aspects of internal CRM management and demand generation. You will own and manage Stirista marketing automation and marketing CRM database systems to generate, distribute, and report on the marketing funnel and overall lead process. You will own the overarching establishment and maintenance of scalable processes within the department that guarantee best practices in lead, marketing funnel, and campaign management. You will use technical expertise and a detailed understanding of system capabilities to maximize automation and process effectiveness. You will not only provide strategic leadership, but you will get hands-on executing system requirements to help achieve our marketing CRM, automation, and analytics strategy vision and objectives.
- Get hands on with the tools (Salesforce, Marketing Automation) to establish and build new fields & workflows necessary to support the marketing lead funnel process.
- Work with the CRO and Marketing Director to establish lead generation requirements and work in a metrics-driven environment to reach monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Understand and learn all of Stirista’s products and services and work with each stakeholder to ensure demand generation is being done with the right audience in mind.
- Build documentation to support adoption, adherence, and long-term management of demand generation.
- Facilitate easy reporting on program and campaign effectiveness and monitor and maintain data quality in the marketing database.
- Package measurements into reports and dashboards to determine overall performance of the marketing programs. Creates regular reports on marketing and sales initiatives, business impact, and effectiveness.
- Play a mentorship role, guiding key marketing operations in the execution of their duties when necessary, ensuring constant honing of their skills, performing performance appraisal for outstanding performers, and readying them.
- Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams in activities regarding the flow of leads from marketing to sales enablement.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree; marketing, technology or business degree
- Strong process acumen with 5 or more years of experience in marketing or lead generation or marketing automation
- Candidate must be a results-driven individual with exceptional analytical skills in quantitative data analysis of program effectiveness, forecasting, and ROI.
- Prior experience working with Salesforce.com
- Prior experience with Marketo, Pardot, Sharpspring or equivalent tool
- Excellent written communication skills with ability to draft professional emails as needed
- Experience working at other digital agencies and marketing services providers preferred
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position will have 2-3 direct reports
LOCATION: Anywhere in the US
TRAVEL: Up to 10%
TO APPLY: Please email your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.