Sales Development Representative
Location: Chicago, IL.
Stirista (www.Stirista.com) is a digital marketing, data, and technology company enabling leading brands to more effectively acquire & retain customers at scale. We are focused on creating highly targeted audiences and activating and deploying campaigns through our Omni-Channel platforms. With some of the most comprehensive real-time databases in the world, Stirista provides our customers with unique capabilities ensuring the right message, via the right channel is getting your company in front of the right people. Stirista is focused and well positioned to help both B2B and B2C marketers grow and retain customers.
Stirista is a 10 year-old well established, well-funded and profitable company focused on building a great culture and investing in the success of our colleagues. Recognized by AdAge as a “2020 Best Places to Work” and Inc. Magazine “Fastest Growing Companies in America”. The company recently received an infusion of growth capital from Wavecrest Ventures that will facilitate the company’s efforts in hiring uniquely talented professionals who can accelerate the growth of the company.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for prospecting into assigned vertical segments to identify qualified opportunities. If you are fearless, intellectually curious, coachable, and want to contribute to a team and company that will recognize your dedication, then consider Stirista. We’re seeking professionals with one to three years of successful B2B technology sales development or other commensurate experience. Successful SDRs are those individuals with a positive attitude and who are motivated to learn and grow within our organization. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential.
Key Drivers to Your Success:
- SDRs are the engine that drive new business opportunities for Stirista and are responsible for the day-to-day interactions with our prospective customers.
- Contact, educate, and develop Marketing Qualified and inbound leads to set sales meetings with prospective customers
- Follow-up on leads quickly and within designated timeframes
- Leverage assets from Marketing and Demand Generation campaigns to educate and nurture prospective customers, thereby solidifying prospect need
- Work closely with Marketing to develop and execute campaigns and provide feedback to maximize impact
- Maintain and update records within Salesforce.com to reflect relevant research and activities
- Utilize all available resources – salesforce.com, LinkedIn, news alerts, internal B2B contact database, etc. to strategically identify organizations and key players
- Participate in regular SDR training and coaching sessions to hone demand generation skills and objection handling
- 1-3 years of experience in a Sales Development, Lead Generation, or Sales
- Energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excels in a high-energy, fast-moving sales team environment
- Demonstrates poise, maturity, and resilience with internal and external audiences
- High volume cold-calling and email experience and/or experience calling on any of the following: Chief Marketing Officers, Chief Product Officers, VP of Marketing, VP of Product
- Proficiency in salesforce.com, cadence tools, LinkedIn, and/or other sales tools
- 4-year college degree required
To Apply: Please send your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant documents to email@example.com.