Location: New York City, NY; San Antonio, TX
Stirista (www.Stirista.com) is a digital marketing, data, and technology company enabling leading brands to more effectively acquire & retain customers at scale. We are focused on creating highly targeted audiences and activating and deploying campaigns through our Omni-Channel platforms. With some of the most comprehensive real-time databases in the world, Stirista provides our customers with unique capabilities ensuring the right message, via the right channel is getting your company in front of the right people. Stirista is focused and well positioned to help both B2B and B2C marketers grow and retain customers.
Stirista is a 10 year-old well established, well-funded and profitable company focused on building a great culture and investing in the success of our colleagues. Recognized by AdAge as a “2020 Best Places to Work” and Inc. Magazine “Fastest Growing Companies in America”. The company recently received an infusion of growth capital from Wavecrest Ventures that will facilitate the company’s efforts in hiring uniquely talented professionals who can accelerate the growth of the company.
The Sales Executive is responsible for prospecting into assigned vertical segments to identify qualified opportunities. Current vertical segments include: Retail, Financial Services, Consumer Services, Technology and the MarTech space. This individual will be a highly motivated, quick learner, self-starter able to lead sales efforts that are not only focused on the capabilities in which they serve but also able to cross-sell within and between capabilities within the company. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential.
- Drive new revenue for Stirista into new accounts in several ways:
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams
- Identify new prospective companies with a defined requirement for Stirista’s solutions
- Effectively manage a defined sales process
- Meet sales quota goals
- Architecting and setting up complex projects usually involving multiple Stirista solutions
- Analyzes customer business goals, objectives, needs, process and existing infrastructure
- Applies business outcome-based sales principles and demonstrates relevant and transferable company experience in developing sales strategy, opportunity briefs and sales plans to drive new logo and client solution
- Work closely with the operating groups to define and extend the core offerings
- Understands the prospect and client decision-making process and organizational map
- Establishes trusted relationships with CMOs and other client executives to originate new opportunities in new logo accounts
- Develops and maintains an accurate, high-quality pipeline that is aligned to our company’s sales process
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- 5-10 years consultative sales experience
- Experience with Closing large, complex sales deals
- Knowledge and understanding of the Martech industry, specifically digital marketing
- Knowledge and an understanding of either B2B and or B2C consumer marketing databases
- Experience in Financial Services, Insurance, Media, Entertainment, Non-Profit, Consumer Services, High Tech or Retail will be an added advantage
- Strong ability and desire to prospect
- History of success working within an individual and team environment
- Must have a history of quota attainment
- Deep general business knowledge and acumen
- Innovative and creative
- Viewed as a thought leader in sales and well connected/networked
- Exceptional communications and presentation skills
- Ability to lead through influence over authority
- Strong collaboration capabilities
To Apply: Please send your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant documents to email@example.com.